Westaff is looking for a 1st shift DIRECT HIRE Resin Mixer in the Lowell, MA area for Immediate Hire!
Shift: Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
location: Lowell, MA
Resin Mixer Technician Responsibilities:
- • Set-up and lead resin mix process
- • Monitor temperatures and viscosities during mixes
- • Follow procedure for resin mix and conduct quality control tests
- • Process manufactured resin to produce resin coated film
- • Setup and monitor resin thickness gage to produce correct arial weight film
- • Process manufactured resin to produce resin impregnated fiberglass scrim
- • Assist with layup and testing of composite panels to support product and research and development activities
- • Experience in setting up and operating resin mix equipment
- • Experience with resin coating and scrim impregnation equipment
- • Effective problem-solving abilities.
- • Excellent verbal communication skills
- • Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
Benefits: Weekly Pay
- Permanent Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
- Free Online Skill Building Training
APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration for our Resin Mixer position!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!