Westaff is looking for a 1st shift DIRECT HIRE Electro Mechanical Technician in the Lowell, MA area for Immediate Hire!
Shift: Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
location: Lowell, MA
Electro Mechanical Technician Responsibilities:
- Debug and troubleshoot electromechanical assemblies on a systems level.
- Perform in-process and final verification testing of electromechanical assemblies, sub assemblies, and finished products.
- Collaborate in the design of electrical and mechanical test fixtures for Production and Quality departments.
- Perform root cause analysis in real time when Manufacturing reports failures, and affect repairs on equipment.
- Assist in Prototype builds of assemblies and sub-assemblies to keep up with R&D demand.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes and assist with process improvements.
- • Familiar with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters, power supplies, and voltage regulators.
- • Familiar with hand tools such as soldering irons, hand crimpers, screwdrivers, pliers, calipers, etc.
- • Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- • Proficient in working in a Windows environment and basic MS Office skills.
- • Familiar with reading and interpreting vendor 4ocumentation, schematics and BOMs
- Weekly Pay
- Permanent Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
- Free Online Skill Building Training
APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration for our Electro Mechanical Technician position!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!