Local manufacturing company seeking a finished product assembler to assist with hand assembly work.
Candidates who excel in a fast pace environment, and work well in a team setting are encouraged to apply.
Shift: Mon-Fri, 7:30 AM – 4 PM with 30 min lunch.
Pay Rate: $14-$15/hr., based on experience.
Location: Meriden, CT
Manual Assembler Job Duties Include:
- Able to use variety of tools including but not limited to:
- Screw drivers
- Power drill
- Assemble finished products
- Pack products for shipping using void fill methods
- Produce quality component parts by interpreting blue prints
- Comprehend shop math and be resourceful in deciphering dimensions, tolerances, angles, etc.
- Exhibit understanding, flexibility and willingness to changing priorities in fast-pace environments
- Perform other duties as needed
Manual Assembler Benefits Include:
- Weekly Pay, Including direct deposit
- Healthcare- including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Free online courses
- Opportunity for advancement
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!