Do you have experience as a Machine Operator? If so, Westaff has a position available for you!
Pay: $14-$17 (depending on experience)
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Working to quality specifications may inspect parts off machinery to insure parts are running to quality standards
- Responsible for stopping the machine when parts do not meet requirements.
- Use and understand principles of quality control responsibilities.
- Alert to deviation changes-may be required to use quality control tools.
- Maintains production records and quality records.
- May be required to set-up gauges.
- Performs basic machine maintenance functions
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School graduate or demonstration of equivalent skills.
- Basic math skills
- Understand and follow instructions.
- Visual Sharpness to operate machines including visual inspection procedures.
- Substantial movements of the arms, wrists, hand and /or fingers.
- Ability to lift objects from lower to a higher position or moving horizontally from position-to-position.
Machine Operator Benefits:
- weekly pay
- permanent opportunity
- Health, dental, vision and retirement savings plan
- free online skills building courses
Veterans and Military Members are encouraged to apply!