Job title: Construction/Fabrication Associate
Westaff is looking for a 2nd shift Construction/Fabrication Associate in the Bedford, NH area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!!
Shift: 2nd shift 2-10pm Mon-Fri
Construction/Fabrication Associate Job Responsibilities:
Layout, cutting and assembly of coated fabric material to specific specifications. Performs and operates job functions with safety, quality and efficiency in mind and in accordance with specific process sheets and operational parameters. Must have excellent attention to quality in regards to the visual and weight/thickness aspects of the material being used and/or produced. Responsible for the overall quality of the product being produced.
Demonstrates safety awareness and safe work practices
• Complies with Saint-Gobain safety rules, policies and procedures
• Ensures equipment and machinery are in correct and safe working order
• Safely operates powered and non-powered equipment and tools used in job functions
• Follow internal safety requirements for handling various powered equipment (up to 700 degrees) within work area
Follows work orders, process sheets, procedures, and /or other instructional documentation
• Read and interpret blueprints, to measure, cut, layout and assemble coated fabric material
• Fabricate miscellaneous parts using a variety of hand tools and measures conformance to drawings or layovers
• Layout and assemble various projects including pretension windows, antenna covers, and other products
• Complete visual inspections on material as it is processed
• Check materials using various calibrated and non-calibrated tools
• Meet productivity time and quality standards in area of responsibility
• Willing to accept and receive frequent direction and assistance from various levels of management
1+ year of manufacturing experience REQUIRED!
Naturalized US Citizen a MUST due to this being a government contract!
Benefits working for Westaff:
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Construction/Fabrication Associate opening!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to APPLY!