Job title: Material Handler
Westaff is looking for 1st shift Material Handlers in the Merrimack, NH are for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Shift: 1st shift Mon-Fri 7-330pm
Material Handler Job Responsibilities:
- Load / unload materials within a warehouse or storage facility.
- Use hand trucks, forklifts, conveyors or other handling equipment.
- Material handling may include picking, packing, scanning, kitting or counting product.
- Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean work environment at all times.
- Use a barcode scanner and warehouse management system.
- Work in a safe manner that protects you and your coworkers.
You will need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience operating material handling equipment.
- Ability to tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- MUST be a US citizen as this is a government contract!!
Forklift a PLUS
Experience using a scan gun a PLUS.
Benefits working for Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- FREE online skills building training
- Referral bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Material Handler openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to APPLY!