Electrical Control Panel builders/ Technicians needed in Hamden for an immediate start
Hours: 8am-4pm M-F
Pay: $18-$22/hr depending on experience
Electrical Control Panel Builder Duties:
- Check controls drawings for accuracy & maintain "as-built" drawings
- Lay out and mount components to subpanels and enclosures
- Label and wire components accurately
- Cut, strip, bend and mount wires to connect electrical units within a panel/control box
Electrical Control Panel Builder Requirements:
- Knowledge of NFPA, UL508, and NEC procedures
- Panel building experience
- Free skill building classes
- Permanent opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, life Competitive pay!
Apply today to begin in a reputable, highly-ranked company!
Active military and veterans encouraged to apply!