RECRUITER Westaff is seeking a sharp, motivated, self-starter to join our winning team in our Hialeah Office.
Schedule: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday
Pay: 35,000 a year
• Qualified candidate will be working in a high-volume, team environment while making appropriate hiring and employment decisions using independent judgment to determine the best applicant to represent Westaff.
• Solicit, interview, screen, evaluate, select, hire and train associates.
• Match the appropriate candidates with client’s expectations and requirements.
• After selecting the candidate to fill the open requisition - instruct, train and orient associate on company policies and expectations about the particular assignment.
• Supervise and appraise the productivity and efficiency of the associate through follow-up and quality control checks.
• Handle associate’s complaints, grievances, questions and concerns.
• Meet with clients to determine exact staffing needs.
Identify the essential functions and job descriptions of the open position.
• Use every contact with clients (QC, Arrival and Extension Calls) as a marketing opportunity to sell additional services.
• Understand the needs of the client by solidifying client relationships by regular visits, client lunches, and correspondences.
• Establish and confirm rate and term agreements with clients prior to finalizing a staffing need.
• Must be able to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands.
• Previous staffing/recruiting experience is a plus.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) required for this opportunity.
• This is a challenging, fast-paced career opportunity for a highly organized candidate with excellent time-management skills and a commitment to excellence.
• This position requires individuals to be highly organized in order to meet the demands of the company and the demand of our clients.
• Time-management skills will need to be well established to meet schedules and guidelines as well as keep orders filled.