Award winning Industrial Supply Company seeking a Field Service Engineer in the NJ/PA area!
Great opportunity for recent graduates!
Apply today an immediate start!
The role of the Field Service Engineer is to support clients in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maryland, DC, and other states. Candidates will have to travel by car and plane, and overnight stays are required as needed. When candidates are not traveling to sites, they will be working remote from home.
Pay rate: $18-$25/hr Based on Experience
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Field Service Engineer Essential Duties:
- Maintain, repair, upgrade, assemble, and modify all types of water systems including in house, as well as fixing existing customer systems.
- Troubleshooting machinery issues when needed
- Perform training, calibrations, panel modifications, wiring installations, as well as site visits for quotes.
- Provide the customers with on-site support
- Proficient in using power tools
Field Service Engineer Job Requirements:
- Plumbing and Welding Experience Needed
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a professional setting preferred
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
- Permanent Opportunity!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to Apply!