Hours: 6:00am-2:30pm Mon Fri
Polishing Position Responsibilities:
• Employee receives raw from metal inventory area and performs visual inspection to determine parameters for polishing.
• Employee secures individual sheets with holding devices and inserts into polishing machine, monitoring the number of cuts necessary to reach satisfactory quality levels
. • Places polished sheets on transport cart for release to degreasing area.
• Completes any accompanying paperwork from point of receiving metal from inventory to release to degreasing area. Performs post-polishing on selected orders, per customer specifications, and processes accompanying paperwork.
• Demonstrates knowledge of and is compliant to ISO principals and specific sections of ISO 9001 which apply to this job function.
Supports the company-wide LEAN initiative.
- Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skills Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
APPLY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Polisher job! Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply