Do you possess excellent Customer Service skills and team-player attitude?
Are you looking for a Career with a well-established and employee-focused company?
If you answered yes, then Westaff has the job for you!
Customer Service Specialist - this is a Full Time, Temp to Perm opportunity
Pay is 40-46k based on experience
The Customer Service Representative’s highest purpose is to exceed customer expectations by consistently providing them with exceptional service in a professional and pleasant manner.
• Promote customer satisfaction by proactively addressing any needs they may have in a professional and personable manner.
• Quote, enter orders and process orders for customers and then follow up on the status of customer’s orders.
• Support the sales team to increase new business to and retain existing business with the company.
• Expedite orders when possible to meet customer requirements.
• Provide an overall professional experience when handling phone calls (including phone quality, transfers, personalization, etc.)
• Travel to customer sites with sales (only when requested).
• Participate with any cross training (and new employee) initiatives - back up support for expeditor and clerical departments.
• Efficiently navigate and understand vendor manuals, pricing sheets and discounts schedules.
• Perform basic customer applications when all information is provided, if necessary information is not provided, have enough knowledge of products to assist the customer in finding the required information.
• Familiar with client and vendor websites to efficiently support the customer requests and day to day job responsibilities.
• Participate in scheduled vendor training.
• Efficiently operate ERP system.
• Escalate customer to manager if customer is unhappy with the service they are receiving or if they have unattainable requirements.
• Perform all work in accordance with guidelines and policies to the best of your abilities.
To be considered for the Customer Service position, you must possess:
Bachelor's Degree preferred; High School diploma a MUST
• 5 years of experience in a related field (Customer Service, Inside Sales, etc.)
• General familiarity with functions of pumps/tanks/instrumentation/valves/fluid handling products
• Familiar with Computers/ software and MS Office package (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Familiar with EPICORE - P21 ERP System (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
• Team - oriented
• Problem Solving /Logical thinking
• Time management
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Strong Computer Skills
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication