Do you have Quality Assurance experience in food manufacturing industry? Rapidly growing, locally owned company in Harahan, LA needs Quality Assurance Technicians for their Food Production Plant on evening shift.
Pay: $14.00- $17.00/hr Based on Experience
Hours: 3:00pm to 2:00am M-F
Food Production Quality Assurance Technician Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Prior HACCP, Food Handler, PCQI Training, Quality Control experience, and Knowledge of Sanitation Standard Operation Procedures (SSOP’s) in the food industry.
- Monitoring and recording the packaging of finished food products.
- Ensure Compliance with SQF, Kosher, Organic and other regulatory requirements
- Ability to work overtime and on weekends as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to use basic hand tools, meters, or related items to take product temperatures and lab samples.
- Basic math and verbal/written communication skills
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Free Online Skill Building & Training
- Permanent Opportunity!
Apply today for immediate consideration for our Quality Assurance Technician Job!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!