Quality Inspector needed in Portland's for an immediate start!
Payrate: $14-$20/hr based on experience
Location: Portland, CT
Quality Inspector Job Summary:
Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results.
Quality Inspector Job Duties:
- Approves in-process and finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Working from purchase orders, special process certifications, operation sheets, blueprints, and other specifications, insure that all parts and materials are in full compliance.
- Perform complex dimensional layout inspection to operation sheet/blueprint.
- Complete Inspection Method Sheets.
- Understands and complies with SPIs
Quality Inspector Skills/Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience as an inspector in Aerospace
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills, analytical and shop math skills, as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Quality Inspector Benefits:
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
- Permanent Opportunity!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!