Do you have machine operator experience and are interested in working for an established manufacturing facility? Westaff is hiring Machine Operators in Farmington!
1st shift- 7:00-3:30
2nd Shit: 2:30PM - 11:00PM
Pay: $14.00-$17.00 (depending on experience!)
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Oversee quality of all products.
- Operator and set-up personnel training.
- Troubleshooting all aspects of machines
- Recommend and oversee all machine maintenance
- Supports Company engineering in the development of tooling projects as needed.
- Supports maintenance tool room as directed by department Supervisor.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Requires a very high degree of precision and control in their work.
- Knowledgeable in set up of progressive dies, presses & Wintress die controls.
- High degree of attention and care required, preventing injury to self and others when operating machine tools.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes (stamping, machining, secondary operations, etc.)
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate machinery for precision work
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping and bending.
- Visual ability (corrected) to read directions and prints and to inspect parts closely to ensure that they meet specification
Benefits of working through Westaff include weekly pay, permanent opportunities, health & dental insurance, free online classes, and more!
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!