Westaff has a Inventory Control Associate position available NOW in East Hartford!
Shift: Monday -Friday; 11:00pm-7:30am
Inventory Control Associate Responsibilities:
- Inventory cycle counts
- Hands on job responsible for special inventory projects
- Work with Inbound/Inventory Control Manager to control inventory and work with staff to minimize material ‘can’t finds’
- Ensure accuracy/integrity of inventory
Inventory Control Associate Requirements:
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Ability to use ERP software system
- Ability to use warehouse layouts for planning purposes
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, or Outlook a plus
- Ability to crouch, stoop, kneel, crawl and twist for lifting
- Ability to safely lift up to 50lbs
- Must pass the drug test.
- Must pass the background check
- Weekly pay
- Permanent opportunity
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement saving plans
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- On the bus line!
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!