Westaff currently seeking a Quality Assurance/ Compliance Technician!
Mon-Fri (Flexible) Schedule: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Pay rate: $60K-80K ($28-$38) based on experience
Temp-Hire 6 months (negotiable) Job
Quality Assurance/ Compliance Technician
- Develop, administer and maintain all food safety policies and related procedures for ISO
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Follow and enforce all food safety requirements
- Maintain up to date written documentation and policies
- Collaborate with external auditors, HR and various departments
- Perform all validation, verification and maintenance of food safety programs and company software
- Educating and training employees
- Enforce adherence to procedures and advise management on needed actions
- Perform compliance audits to determine whether established protocols are being followed and where they can be improved
- Create and manage effective actions plans in response to audits and nonformances.
- Assure all programs, policies and procedures are compliant and current
- Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing Industry Quality Standards – QMS
- Received HACCP Training
- Minimum 5 yrs experience
- Computer Literate
- Ability to communicate and convey general business protocols in a professional manner
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Detail oriented and organized
- Administrative writing skills
- Knowledge in Food safety Auditing
- *** Bilingual (Eng. / Spa)***
- Weekly Pay
- Free online training skills
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Penn Foster University courses
- Permanent Opportunities
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration for the Quality Assurance/ Compliance Technician!