Are you an Engineer looking for a career move into a highly-ranked, internationally known Manufacturing Company?
Westaff's Radiation Detector Engineer position in Meriden is for you!
Pay: 48K - $50K
Radiation Detector Engineer Duties:
- Supports research and development of new silicon & germanium x-ray/gamma-ray devices
- Project management for developmental activities
- Design, layout, support and evaluate new products
- Test & record data for development and sustaining orders
- Works directly with Engineering & Fabrication teams to solve manufacturing hurdles
- Design and develop manufacturing aids
- Develops processes, procedures, and fixtures for manufacture of detector products
Radiation Detector Engineer Requirements:
- Holds excellent communication skills
- General working knowledge of chemistry
- Working knowledge of electronics
- Working knowledge with vacuum and cryogenic processes
- Knowledge of semi-conductor/p-n junction theory
- Comprehensive medical, dental, 401k, and vision coverage
- Weekly pay!
- Permanent opportunity
- Opportunity for growth
Apply today to transition into an exciting engineering position!