Meet the Client!
A major leader in it's industry this company local in the Malone, New York area is looking to add to its team! With four locations in New York and Vermont, this company is constantly expanding and is willing to build up their repertoire to be at the top of their game! This company just opened in 2012 and are already doing big things, join their team today to be a part of the success!
What Would You be Doing?
Your job duties as a Service Technician may include but are not limited to...
- Independently performing complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment.
How Much Will You be Getting Paid?
*Subject to Higher Starting Wage Dependent Upon Experience
When Will You be Working?
- Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
- Occasional Saturdays; 8:00am-12:00pm as needed
Where is it Located?
The Service Technician position is located at a company in Malone, New York.
- Experience performing service repairs; demonstrated experience consistently meeting performance metrics preferred.
- Experience performing repairs and maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures on machines of the Technician’s specialty.
- Valid driver’s license required; CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) preferred.
- Must have an adequate toolset to perform job responsibilities.
- Steel-toed footwear.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent.
Why Work Here?
- Competitive Benefits Once Hired on Permanently.
- Local Malone Position.
- Potential for Higher Starting Wage Based Upon Experience.
- Steel-toed Shoes Allotment Once Hired on Permanently.