Enjoy working with your hands? An established manufacturing company in Bloomfield is looking for an experienced Electrical Assembler Technician to join their team!
Assemblies may be hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and/or mechanical in nature.
Pay: $18.00-$20.00 DOE
Hours: 1st shift 7am-3:30pm
Job Responsibilities for a Electrical Assembler Technician:
- Assemble jobs which may include layouts, painting and fabrication, drilling, tapping, cutting, punching out boxes, securing components, and wiring assemblies
- Check all work orders, work instructions and job files to ensure jobs are sent out on time and are correct
- Inspect and test all jobs to ensure all components are functioning correctly
- Prepare Hydraulic Power Units for shipment by placing on pallet, bolting securely and building a crate if needed
- Work from blueprints, hand sketches and understand verbal direction
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 working environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Computer knowledge
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement savings plans
- Weekly pay!
- Free skill building courses
- Permanent opportunity
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Apply now to become a Electrical Assembler Technician!