The purpose of this Operating Procedure is to establish and define the accountability, reporting relationships, duties, responsibilities and standards of performance for the Assemblers.
1) Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2) Working knowledge of manufacturing, production, mechanical and quality engineering concepts preferred.
3) Fluency in speaking and writing English.
4) Basic math skills up to multiplication and unit conversions.
5) Ability to read and understand work instructions.
6) Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
7) Aptitude for hand work.
8) Ability to use calipers, micrometers, and digital micrometer microscopes to perform measurements.
9) Work history showing reliability both in quality of work and attendance.
10) Must be able to work independently after job specific training is complete.
11) Team and people skills are required.
12) Physical requirements include sitting (50%), standing 25%), and walking (25%). The sitting includes inspection operations and or assembly operations. The standing is required for continuous monitoring of machinery while in production. This position requires manual dexterity of the hands and the normal bending and twisting associated with setting up of production machinery. Good eyesight is necessary for setting up of fine wire sizes used in product and inspecting for non-conformities. This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs to shoulder height.
13) This position requires an individual of great energy in good physical condition and able to take the stress of a manufacturing environment.
Soldering skills a PLUS - this job could be FT if desired!!!
Shift: M,W,T 7-330pm
Work location: Manchester NH