Have a passion for office work? Westaff needs a receptionist to work in a well-established distribution center in Windsor CT!
Hours: 8 am-4:30 pm
- Ensure all team members are entered and processed correctly in time-keeping system
- Responsible for processing payroll
- Assist HR Generalist in new team member orientations - conduct benefits reviews, ensure all enrollment info is relayed.
- Responsible for workers comp processing
- Design and produce monthly and quarterly updates and newsletters; such as HR update and Distribution Center newsletter.
- Bachelors Degree and at least 2 years experience in Human Resources
- High school diploma/GED and 4 years experience in Human Resources
- At least 2 years processing payroll/workers comp/disability/fmla
- Intermediate in word, excel and PowerPoint
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Position
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Free online skill building training
- On the bus line
Veterans and Military members encouraged to apply!