Are you familiar with using Physical Agent Data Sheets? Do you have experience working with radiation detector systems?
A nuclear radiation company in Meriden is currently looking for a PADS System Manager! The position requires experience in software development and network design.
Pay range: $80,000- $110,000 Based on experience
Shift: 1st shift 8am- 4:30pm M-F
- Provide technical assistance in fulfilling special requests to support the efforts of Nuclear Energy Institute and the PADS System Administrator.
- Ensure that the PADS system is functioning at the highest level of availability, reliability, and performance.
- Design and develop new and related software projects.
- Review and approve all Electrochemical Current noise and procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to the central operators.
- Review and maintain software development QA documentation and procedures.
- Extensive knowledge in VMS mid-range computer operations and system networking.
- Experience in INGRES database management, design and optimization.
- Knowledge of current software development processes and related QA methodologies.
- The ability to travel (30%) and work modified hours.
- Experience in OpenRoad software development.
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco IOS software and configuration.
- Experience in network design and support specifically with DECnet and TCPIP
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio development and support.
- Four year degree or equivalent work experience. Must be experienced programmer.
- Five + year’s software development, one year database design and maintenance, two years networking experience.
Apply today to be considered to be hired on directly with the company and take advantage of their benefits!