Beverage production facility seeking Production line workers. 1st and 2nd shifts available. Schedule is every Friday/Saturday and Sunday. The requirements for a production worker involve assembling and checking products, ensuring all machinery runs smoothly, and assisting in the packaging and shipment of items.
- Provides sanitary assessment and cleaning of area assigned
- Ability to endure long periods of standing, walking, and sufficient physical strength and ability to push, pull, lift, and carry up to 55 lbs.
- Ability to understand safety procedures
- Notifying supervisor of quality issues, ingredient/material problems and/or equipment breakdowns
- Keeping a straight product flow along conveyors
- Assisting with training of new line attendants
- Counting, packing and inspecting finished product for correct label, cleanliness, and quality
- Conducting yourself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies and other standards of conduct
- Other duties as assigned