Local Government is seeking worker for an Administrative Support opportunity.
Shift: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay $ 15.00 per hour
DCF Fingerprinting Required
Interviews will take place via webcam
• Work with the Substance Abuse Coordinator to determine license staff needs.
• Review pending request and complete the Incoming Application Checklist form with all the required information.
• Prepare documents for public record requests.
• Utilize the internal database(s) to log and track the status of all requests and applications.
• Process incoming and outgoing mail, review it, determine the action to take, and deliver to the addressee.
• Process provider payments which include the receipt of checks, ensuring invoices are generated and process refunds when necessary.
• Work on special projects, as assigned.
The ideal candidate would have 2 year of admin or clerical experience
Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Office
Ability to communicate in a professional manner
Detail oriented and organized