Westaff has a FT Temp to Perm Administrative Assistant opening
Full Time, $20/hour
Hours are 8-5 Monday through Friday
- Manage cross-functional calendars
- Coordinate conference calls with multiple parties in attendance
- Meeting preparation and organization
- Prepare expense reports for personnel reimbursement, as well as electronic files and log of all reports
- Prepare and maintain checklists and hard copy documentation related to the initial and final closing processes of loans and refinancing transactions.
- Prepare check requests for various expenses. Maintain electronic files and log of all requests.
- Process and submit invoices and purchase orders. Maintain electronic files and log of all submissions.
- Draft letters, take dictation, monitor and reply to emails, memorandums, and various other correspondence as needed
- Mail and track packages
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with staff and site personnel, lenders, attorneys, and various third parties.
- Report to and correspond with various State and Federal agencies.
- Maintain and update weekly department meeting agenda.
- Create and maintain a new and more organized filing system, which requires a strong sense of organization. This will involve implementation of a SharePoint filing system and migration of existing electronic files into this system.
- Other duties and projects as required and assigned.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum of 3-5 year of Admin support at an Executive Level
Microsoft Office and Office 365 skills
Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Able to create, edit, and maintain Excel spreadsheets.
Adobe, Outlook, OneNote, OneDrive, and SharePoint experience a plus
Excellent time management and organization skills, acute attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks
Must be able to multi-task in an quickly changing and fast paced environment
Quick thinker, who could work with little supervision