Maintenance Electricians needed in the Wallingford area!
Westaff is looking for a licensed electrician, who is capable of performing mechanical, electrical, and building repairs.
Direct Hire Position
Hours: 1st shift position, available to be on-call.
Pay: $25/hr-$35/hr based on experience
Maintenance Electrician Responsibilities
- Certified to drive and operate Fork Trucks within the Plant.
- Provide prompt Maintenance support to the Production Department.
- Help to ensure the proper functioning of all electrical units in the facility.
- Conduct scheduled checks for spotting any equipment malfunctions.
- Effectively troubleshoot and repair all equipment in the Production Area as required in order to minimize production downtime.
- Ensure the proper functioning of all electrical units in the facility.
- Fabricate parts as needed to keep the Production machinery running. (Lathe, Bridgeport, welding, etc.)
- Perform Building and Grounds Maintenance. (Painting, Weeding, Snow Removal, Cleaning, Lighting, etc.)
- Should have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to identify and repair technical malfunctions in plant equipment.
- Must have a working knowledge of power tools.
- Must know the equipment in the plant and where and how it is used.
- Must know how to repair all equipment in the shop.
- Must be able to perform basic piping and plumbing repair.
- Must know where all electrical panels and shutoffs are located.
- 5+ years of previous Industrial manufacturing experience.
- Must be a Maintenance Electrician 1 for 2 years or have equivalent experience
- High School Diploma
- Connecticut E-2 Unlimited Journeyman’s License
Eligible for company benefits right away!
Apply now for immediate consideration!