Westaff is looking for a Programmer in the North Branford area!
PLC programmers are responsible for programming assembly lines, robotic devices, or other manufacturing processes using programmable logic controllers (PLC), a kind of rugged industrial computer.
APPLY NOW IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU!
Shift: 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
Pay: $26-30 DOE
PLC Programmer Responsibilities:
- PLC programmer draws blueprints that show how electrical components and panels work together
- use of automation software and ladder logic in order to write programming
- determine test criteria
- test the new program for reliability and safety with automation equipment.
- PLC programmers are there to oversee successful installation
- support technicians in installation
- Provides technical support on programs to clients
PLC Programmer Requirements:
- Strong understanding of the electrical, mechanical, and software engineering principles needed to create and maintain automated processes.
- Ability to interpret and edit drawings, diagrams, and machine specifications
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to the automation field.
- Knowledge of ladder logic programming for various makers of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
- Knowledge of servo motion controls systems and/or robot motion control.
- Knowledge of basic electrical concepts, such as PNP and NPN switches, AC and DC circuits, E-Stop circuits and stepper/servo motor function.
- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Knowledge of FDA regulated pharmaceutical manufacturing environments.
- Good understanding of cGMP requirements, change control, gown qualifications.
Westaff offers Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k plans!
Apply now for immediate consideration!