Production Administrative Assistant
The Production Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for providing administrative and production support as well as assistance with the intent to improve our products, equipment and procedures.
· Creates and updates work instructions and forms.
· Enters and Edits BOM and routing steps in SAP.
· Performs inventory adjustments and transfers in SAP and Lisa.
· Issues module paperwork and production orders.
· Generates usage and inventory reports.
· Crates work orders and pulls necessary raw materials.
· Maintains inventory on raw materials and consumables.
· Generates and follows up on purchase requests.
· Responds to CAPAs and NCMRs.
· Monitors Scrap and PM logs.
· Transfers materials from bin to bin in Lisa and SAP.
· Oversees and participates in inventory counts.
· Maintains training records.
· Assists in evaluating trainees and the training process.
· Ensures safety checks are done.
· Provides ISO Audits.
Payrate: $17-18/hour depending on experience
Shift: 730-430pm Mon-Fri Westaff pays every Friday!
Work location: Nashua NH