Calling all Accounting Specialists!! Now hiring a Temporary Accounting Technician for a medical facility in Helena, MT!!
Term: at least 8 weeks starting March 9th
- Applies principles of accounting in order to maintain payroll, accounts payable process and various related records and reports
- Monitors various computer generated reports, registers and listings as well as prepares comprehensive and detailed federal, state and facility reports
- Compiles, prepares and inputs corrected, updated and verified data into an automated data system for preparation of bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual entries or reports.
- Serves as a resource to Directors and employees regarding G/L-A/P coding and preferred practice
- Requires verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with various hospital personnel in the collection, correction and completion of complex and confidential data.
- Ability to analyze and make changes to processes and systems for errors, additions, and or deletions of data.
- Ability to comprehend detailed verbal and written instructions in order to complete complex and detailed reports, questionnaires and summaries with a minimum of supervision.
- One to three years hospital or other healthcare office experience preferred.
- Accounting and communication skills normally acquired through the completion of two or more years in a business college, vocational-technical training or related experience.
Don't hesitate- apply with us NOW!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply