Manufacturer of Olives is hiring a Maintenance Technician. Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing industrial maintenance onto machinery used in production floor. Duties include installing, repairing, and monitoring industrial processing and production machinery. Seeking a Bilingual candidate, required to communicate effectively in ENGLISH & SPANISH.
Schedule: Flexible to work Monday-Friday 7AM-5PM
Pay: $16.50-$17.50 per hour, depending on relevant work experience. Increases to $18-20 after perm in 4.5 Months.
- Troubleshoots and maintains conveyors, PLC System, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment.
- Observe and test for faulty equipment.
- Works with Facilities Manager to update on the status of production machinery.
- Maintains parts and tools inventory.
- Runs maintenance reports and summaries for daily logs, analysis and trends.
- Operates power tools and hand tools.
- At least 3+ Years industrial maintenance experience.
- Experience working with hydraulics, pneumatic, and mechanics.
- Understanding of electrical and PLC Systems.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs (installations of machinery).
- Computer literate.
- Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Technical training preferred.