Warehouse Associate needed NOW in Wallingford!
Are you looking to start a career in the warehouse industry where you can grow throughout a very reputable company? Then this is the position for you! Westaff is currently seeking a warehouse associate for a first shift position in Wallingford.
Warehouse Associate pay and hours:
- $11/hr with potential raise increase if hired on
First Shift Positions:
- 6:30am-3pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
- Monday- Friday, with possible overtime available on Saturdays
- Able to perform an array of warehouse duties including emptying skids, organizing paper, throwing paper into shredder etc.
- Move product throughout facility, lifting up to 50 pounds if needed.
- Work independently and at a face pace.
- Participate in assigned training programs and adhere to guidelines.
Warehouse Associates Job Requirements
- Must be willing to take required pre-screening
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to stand, lift, bend for 8 hours
- Previous Forklift experience a plus
Westaff offers free online courses, weekly pay, and competitive benefits
Military and veterans encouraged to apply!