Experienced working in a fast-paced environment? Westaff is looking for a candidate with experience working in a fast paced customer service position.
Duration: Temp to Hire
Shift: Night shift 3 or 4 days off a week. (One position is to work 4, 9hr shifts and one is for 3, 12 hr shifts).
- Develop and Adjust staff work schedules
- Maintains accurate timekeeping for assigned units
- Collaborates with unit leadership to monitor and assist with staffing/ schedule changes
- Provides other administrative support and customer service and required
- Experience in a fast-paced customer service environment (required)
- Familiarity with medical terminology (preferred)
- Experience with scheduling, staffing, payroll and/ or computerized data entry (preferred)
- Comfortable with changing schedules and priorities
- Experienced in MS Office and data entry