Great opportunity for Management professionals!
Full-time opportunity as a Director of Dietary Services to start immediately.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to provide general supervision of the Dietary staff, ensure the nutritional needs of the residents, create menus, and ensure proper preparation of all meals.
General essential duties:
- Promotes agency mission in a positive manner both inside the agency and within the community
- Actively participates as a member of Committees as assigned by President/CEO; actively participates in weekly Leadership Staff meetings
- Responsible for receiving and responding to all emergency situations with realm of responsibilities regardless of hour or day
- Attends all training and in services as required
- Performs additional duties as required by Vice-President of Operations and/or President/CEO
Dietary services essential duties:
- Supervises Dietary staff; coordinates schedules and assignment of duties
- Ensures resident nutritional needs are met in accordance with dietary requirements of the Food and Nutrition Board of the National Research Council
- Creates menus
- Prepares staff lunches
- Responsible for all food and beverage for special events, including Advancement guests, Board meetings, Community events, and other events as required
- Maintains all applicable Dietary records/reports in accordance with center policies and participating agencies or departments of the local, state and federal government
- Performs additional duties as instructed by Vice-President of Operations and/or President CEO
Due to the nature of this position, work outside of the regular operating schedule is possible. Candidates must be available 24/7 should the need arise.
Pay: Commensure on Experience