Westaff is seeking a full-time Dietary Aide for temp to hire opportunity!
The purpose of the Dietary Aide is to perform designated dietary and cleaning routines for the Dietary Department.
- Performs work routines as directed by dietary lead; uses various dietary utensils, supplies and equipment
- Assists in cooking, prepping and service of meals; meets scheduled meal and snack times
- Sets up dining room and salad bar; disassembles and cleans after meal times
- Follows established reporting times as they pertain to ordering supplies and equipment, damaged or loose fixtures, flooring or tiling requiring replacement and repair, and conditions conducive to breeding insects, rodents or other vermin
- Follows Federal and State long term care regulations; keeps up with mandatory training as assigned by deadline
- Performs other duties or special assignments as directed by the dietary team lead and/or Director for Finance and Operations
Qualified candidates will be considered for interview.
Hours: 40 hours/week, variable
*Must be flexible to work overtime as needed