Supplier of promotional products is currently seeking an Order Processing Clerk
Shift: Monday – Friday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm (non-zero zero percent chance of overtime)
Pay: $12 -$13
Reports to Lawrence Giles
· Managing client orders - by phone, email or website.
· Serving as liaison between the client and the offsite manufacturing facility.
· Processing client invoices and following up Accounts payable.
· Working side by side with account executive.
· Will be trouble shooting/providing customer service.
· Bilingual English Spanish preferred
· Must speak clearly and have good grammar
· Strong computer skills to use Microsoft Outlook, Word. Must be able to learn QuickBooks promptly.
· Strong trouble shooting, needs sounds logic, and be able to multi task.
· Ability to learn new skills.
· Accuracy is required.