Westaff in Saint Louis is hiring for Electrical Assemblers for a well know manufacturer in Chesterfield Valley
Westaff is currently hiring for Electrical Assemblers for a well known client located in Chesterfield, MO.
This is a first shift position with hours from 6:00a.m.-2:30p.m. with flexibility for overtime needed. Starting pay at $16/hour. This is a temp to hire position for the right candidates.
Job Duties include:
- Assembles electrical and pneumatic components and sub-assemblies into the machines final configuration per the customer sales order for all models in their respective product lines, using bills of material, blueprints, power and hand tools.
- Verifies that all options per the sales order are installed on the machine prior to release to inspection
- Assembles final wiring on all machines including power packs, motors and all control panels, using wiring schematics, diagrams, and relevant documentation.
- Inspects components prior to assembly, for visual defects and damage.
- Powers up machines for the first time during the build cycle and performs all I/O, basic function and safety circuit testing.
- Loads all basic HMI software and does performs drive tuning per work instructions
- Tests machines operationally, checking for specific functions, such as counter function, web tension, web guide operation, pneumatic controls, etc.
- Works closely with final mechanical assembler to ensure proper electrical/pneumatic and mechanical operation.
- Advance knowledge of circuit components and operation
- Ability to read & troubleshoot electrical schematics
- General knowledge of basic electricity
- Work with little or no supervision
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Personal computer skills
- Any person or persons capable of performing all assembly work in their respective area without assistance.
Westaff offers weekly pay!
Westaff also offers benefits and free online courses to associates that meet hourly criteria.