Technician needed in the Meriden area!
Company manufactures radiation/nuclear detectors for private and national clients!
Pay: $20-24 Depending on experience
SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN DUTIES:
- Final assembly of nuclear detectors (hardware, wiring, soldering, and software installation/setup)
- Technician handles prelim and final testing of completed detectors
- Quality insurance of detectors and operating systems
- Maintain schedule accuracy
- Visually inspect final detectors
- Verify revision levels and markings pre prints
- Investigate, research and identify components in error
- Familiar with In-Vivo systems, NDA systems, and criticalilty systems
SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Soldering skills
- Knowledge of all assembly related tools (meter,scope) for electro-mechanical assembly
- Ability to identify components, read blueprints
- Knowledge of basic troubleshooting tools and testing procedures
- 1 year of post high school education in electronic systems
- Experience with PCB, electronics
- Experience in a manufacturing/ mechanical assembly field
APPLY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Westaff offers Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k options!