Westaff is currently recruiting for anticipated Forklift Operator/ Warehouse openings in the Greater Baton Rouge area, including downtown, Baker and South Baton Rouge
***If you are on a current assignment or an existing applicant, please do not apply to this posting. Please TEXT your availability or interest to: 225.612.4910****
MUST have experience driving a forklift and able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to climb on and off of required equipment
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect equipment for safety
- Checks fluid levels
- Ensures the packaging lines have empty pallets available and informs the supervisor of the pallet inventory
- Removes palletized bags from the production lines and places them on the stretch-wrapper
- Places palletized bags in inventory and ensuring they are located in the proper rows storing them neatly without damaging other inventory
- Actively participates in plant cleanliness by restacking, picking-up trash and debris, and washing their equipment
For next steps, be sure to complete the entire application (with resume if possible), our recruiters will contact qualified applicants.