Construction Workers Needed!!
Are you good with your hands and using tools? This is the job for you!!!! You will be working on government projects building Radomes. Very exciting as we have lots of openings. MUST be a US citizen due to government regulations!
The Fabrication Associate is responsible for layout, cutting and assembly of coated fabric material to specific specifications. Performs and operates job functions with safety, quality and efficiency in mind and in accordance with specific process sheets and operational parameters. Must have excellent attention to quality in regards to the visual and weight/thickness aspects of the material being used and/or produced. Responsible for the overall quality of the product being produced.
Demonstrates safety awareness and safe work practices
• Safely operates powered and non-powered equipment and tools used in job functions
• Follow internal safety requirements for handling various powered equipment (up to 700 degrees) within work area
Follows work orders, process sheets, procedures, and /or other instructional documentation
• Read and interpret blueprints, to measure, cut, layout and assemble coated fabric material
• Fabricate miscellaneous parts using a variety of hand tools and measures conformance to drawings or layovers
• Layout and assemble various projects including pretension windows, antenna covers, and other products
• Complete visual inspections on material as it is processed
• Check materials using various calibrated and non-calibrated tools
• Meet productivity time and quality standards in area of responsibility
• Willing to accept and receive frequent direction and assistance from various levels of management