CNC Machine Operator position in Portland!
Shift: 7am- 3:30pm
Pay: $18-$24 based on experience
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR DUTIES:
- Keeping records and maintaining equipment and supplies
- Study work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, locations of surfaces, and machine parameters, interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
- Ensure proper dimensions and tolerance levels for the finished product
- Measure dimensions of the finished product to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates and fixtures
- Troubleshooting malfunctions
- Utilizing instrumentation knowledge, including setting and adjusting controls
- Meeting production deadlines
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR EXPERIENCE:
- At least 4-5 years of CNC machine operating experience.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations and apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. GD&T knowledge.
- Ability to use measuring equipment – calipers, micrometers, height gauges, indicators, depth gauges, & size blocks.
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR SKILLS:
- Must be accurate, detailed oriented, and quality conscious
- Excellent communication skills
- Process Improvement
- High school or equivalent
Westaff offers medical, dental, vision and 401k options!
Apply today, interview tomorrow!