Great temp to perm opportunity!!!!
Responsible for the flow of materials in and out of the production areas.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Places produced components in proper storage areas.
- Retrieves and returns produced components as required per production schedules.
- Maintains a clean and neat working area.
- Safely and correctly uses all material handling and inventory control equipment(i.e. fork truck, pallet truck, etc.)
- Will be required to use a fork truck.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Ability to read, write, and speak English is required. A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Shift: 2nd shift Mon-Fri 3pm-1130pm,
Payrate: $13/hour Westaff pays every Friday!
Work location: Manchester NH