Mass transit facility in Medley seeking an Electrical Industrial Engineer for placement - the ideal candidate will work alongside design engineers to ensure manufacturability of rail cars.
Long term Shift: Mon-Fridays 7 am -3:30 pm flexible for weekend and holidays hours
Pay: between $50-52 k/yr.
Duties can include:
1. Entire the manufacturing- ability of designs
2. Work with production and direct managers during development phase to validate all steps of manufacturing process.
3. Manage work-breakdown structure: developing breakdown of project into smaller components.
4. Identify needs of specific manufacturing equipment and tooling.
5. Detail macro/micro processes
6. User of SAP and other ERP systems
7. Conduct concurrent engineering process
Associate and or Bachelor degree: Electrical Industrial Engineering
Mass transit or related industry manufacturing work experience
Harness Manufacturing method knowledge
3 years plus in related role
Experience user of SAP and other ERP systems
Experience user of 2D CAD( AutoCAD)
Good English communicator