$32,000 - 40,000 Annually
$15.38 - $19.25/ hour
Monday - Friday
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Answering inbound calls.
- Responsible for processing all changes, deletions, and/or additions, from the customer or Door Center.
- Printing daily production reports for the production floor including back-orders and additions to orders.
- Ensures efficient and accurate processing of orders, correcting errors received through the interface program/manually entering orders.
- Uses a CRT to retrieve customer information, the status of a purchase order, and updates sales orders
- Achieves and maintains rapport with Door Center and customers and works to provide the best possible service. Communicates with customers and Door Centers, handling problems and requests
- Processing and authorizing returned goods requests (RGA's) from customers
Candidate Must Provide:
Resume & Proof of Education
Candidate Must Have:
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Time Management Skills to prioritize and organize heavy call and administrative volume
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years customer service experience