IMMEDIATE Temporary Assembler needed in the Middletown area!
FOUR WEEK POSITION
- Read job router and organize bench to efficiently and accurately assemble and/or package goods for stock.
- Operate various manual machines or other equipment as the schedule dictates to get product to the shelf on time.
- Correctly log into job orders to report production as the system requires.
- Produce finished goods with zero defects in packaging.
- Keep work bench clean and organized throughout job.
- Follow Inspection processes, frequencies and standards.
- Recognize and react to any packaging or assembly issues during the course of the run.
- Communicate any issues during shift to lead person.
- 1 year previous work experience with packaging and assembly.
- Ability to utilize small hand tools whether manual, electric or pneumatic.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- General computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to read English.
Apply now for immediate consideration!