Bilingual (Eng/ Spa) Accounts Receivable Clerk
Leading Record Management company seeking for a Bilingual (Eng/ Spa) Accounts Receivable Clerk!
M-F Mon-Fri 8:00 am-5:00 pm 1-hour lunch / $14.00 p/h - Temp to Perm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update Check Log, Credit Card Log, and Skipped Invoice and Short Paid Log.
- Adhere to all credit and collections policies to build and maintain customer relationships and improve the overall collection of accounts receivable balances.
- Process, sort, code, log, and scan incoming checks, as needed.
- Code other incoming receipts (ACH, Wires, etc.), as needed.
- Process credit card transactions via secured Payment Card Industry (“PCI”) compliant workstation daily, or as needed.
- Post cash receipts and other transactions to customer accounts on a daily basis.
- Investigate and reconcile discrepancies and short-payments; handle customer inquiries relating to “on account” payments, missing or disputed invoices and billing issues; and determine course of action.
- Prepare Excel worksheets and graphs as may be required.
- High level of professional integrity and honesty
- Must be fluent in the English language (Speak, read & write)
- A results-oriented self-starter who pays close attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of assimilating new concepts and adapting to change Additional information
- Capable of multi-tasking and responding to multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Team player