Are you seeking a new career opportunity with a top Montana employer and industry leader?
If you love providing detailed and high-level administrative business support to executives and board members in a fast-paced, team centered environment…This might be for you! You would have the opportunity to work with a top employer on a national stage!
Westaff is collaborating with American Chemet in their recruitment for a high performing Executive Assistant. American Chemet values quality, environmental stewardship, and business ethics as we continually improve for the collective benefit of our customers, suppliers, and employees.
**To Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled. Preference will be given to applications submitted by September 30th.**
Compensation: $45,000 – $58,000/year plus benefits
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Preferred Qualifications and Desired Attributes:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- 2 – 5 years administrative or business experience
- Able to provide confident, direct and tactful communication
- Egalitarian ideals with a desire to help all teammates
- A patient and informal attitude paired with the ability to manage up for execution
- Excellent computer skills
- Trainable and flexible
Benefits and Perks:
- Dental insurance is paid 100% by the company
- Medical insurance is paid 80/20 by the company
- Vision coverage with VSP is offered
- Life and AD&D for employee, spouse, and children. The employee has the option to buy-up on life and AD&D for themselves, spouse and children.
- Long Term Disability is covered 100% by the company.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Bonus program
- Retirement plan with company match of 6%
- Ongoing professional development
- Company career growth opportunities
For full job descriptions click for more details.
To Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. This position will remain open until filled. Preference will be given to applications submitted by September 30th.
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: CEO/President
This individual reports to the president and performs confidential, executive assistant, administrative assistant and HR administrative duties.
- Provide support services to the President, including daily and weekly schedules “at a glance” with related materials and reminders.
- Assists with travel arrangements, travel itineraries, and prepares expense reports.
- Assists the President with internal communications.
- Schedules internal and external meetings;
- Prepares for meetings (if necessary, booking conference rooms, arranging / ensuring audio-visual support, coordinating and ordering meals, etc.)
- Provides background information, meeting summaries, supporting documents to the President.
- Helps develop and distributes meeting material (agenda, meeting packages, etc.) to meeting attendees.
- Assists in the preparation for corporate Board meetings. This includes: scheduling board meetings, preparing draft agendas for review, preparing board reports (“books”) with the CFO, and assisting with travel for board members.
- Maintains physical and electronic office filing systems with the President.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information and maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong organizations skills.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Experience in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of policies and operations of the organization.
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions.
- Ability to use reasoning skills to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work with a high level of discretion, tact, judgment and poise.
- Ability to work with both internal and external customers on a professional basis.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withy disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.