Westaff Is Looking For A Buyer!!!! Globally Plan and Source raw materials, commodities, machinery and services with the best total cost, quality and delivery performance, for assigned manufacturing area.
- Work closely with manufacturing management to develop supplier relationships to support and meet membrane element and module manufacturing operational needs.
- Support research and engineering teams to identify, qualify and implement lower cost supplies from existing sources and new sources on a global basis.
- Ensure the maximum purchasing leverage is achieved on all supply contracts by liaising with not only KMS Inc. purchasing team but also with other members of the KCTG group and KII purchasing teams as appropriate.
- Control purchase price variances, improve supplier quality, reduce material variability and improve delivery performance, in order to improve material costs, quality and security of supply.
- Prepare purchase requisitions, approve and issue purchase orders in accordance with company policies and terms and conditions.
- Collaborate with manufacturing to implement "best in class" material safety stock, First-In-First-Out system, VMI programs to reduce inventory costs and optimize delivery performance
- Ensure the accuracy of supplier and parts data in the ERP system.
Shifts:1st shift, Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
Pay rate: Negotiable depending on experience
Work location: Wilmington MA