Quality Assurance Associate for Food Packaging Company Needed!
Do you possess light computer skills? Are you detail oriented and work focused? Looking for a position with a company offering growth, education, benefits, and weekly pay? This is the position for you!
- Location: Meriden
- Hours: 3:00pm-11:30pm
- Refrigerated environment
This company packages foods and drinks for a longer shelf life. This position requires associate to use prior knowledge in Food Safety Standards and GMPs to audit the packaged food after it goes through production line. The associate is required to document conclusions to ensure proper packaging and shipments.
- Checking proper expiration dates
- Ensuring food temperature is clearly labeled
- Ensuring proper labeling
- Performing daily/weekly audits
- Inspection of final packaging and finished product
- Adhering to GMP standards
- Light use of pallet jacks and forklifts
- Computer and Microsoft Office usage for documentation
- FOOD EXPERIENCE A MUST
- Some forklift/pallet jack experience
- Ability to document data in spreadsheets
- Communication skills are a must
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Understand standard GMP rules and the ability to evaluate others in following standard GMP rules.
If you feel this is the position for you, please apply for immediate consideration!