Now hiring CNC Deburr Technicians. Prior experience in an aerospace/aircraft machine shop setting is preferred!
As a CNC Deburr Technician, you will remove burrs and excess material from machined and/or sheet metal parts to within specified tolerances by operating various hand, power, and pneumatic tools.
- Reads and interprets written work order instructions, specifications, drawings, and blueprints to determine appropriate tool requirements to perform deburr operations
- Removes sharp edges and excess material from machined and/or sheet metal parts, to within the required tolerances as given on work order instructions and specifications
- Uses a variety of precision measuring instruments and tools to inspect deburr work performed; ensuring proper tolerances are maintained
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Meet production goals in terms of cycle time, quantity, and quality
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 lbs.
- Familiar with safety standards and PPE utilized in a manufacturing setting
- Must have reliable transportation and work overtime as needed
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Proficient in blue print reading
- Knowledge of hand tools and precision measuring tools, such as calipers
- Ability to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Problem solving skills a must
- Strong communication skills and a good eye to detail
- $13-17 per hour depending on experience
- 1st, 2nd, and weekend shifts available
- Located in Wichita