Seeking a Sponsored Programs Specialist
Responsible for the pre-award functions including identification of funding opportunities, proposal and budget
development support, proposal submission, and stakeholder education and training related to sponsored programs activity.
Location: South Miami Blue Lagoon
Pay: $20-$24 per hour
- 3-5 years experience in pre-award sponsored programs administration.
- 1-3 years experience working in healthcare or academic medical center.
- Certified Pre-Award Research Administrator.
- Has provided comprehensive pre-award services for sponsored programs at the hospital, including proposal development, submission and tracking.
- Assures internal approvals for resources, facilities, etc. are completed prior to submission
- Experience collaborating with investigators, program leaders, departments to develop and submitting proposals, develop budgets according to funding guidelines, and to assure research compliance.
- Assists the Manager of Research & Sponsored Programs with the maintenance of intranet and web pages for the Office of Sponsored Programs.
- Prepares and maintains official grant files.
- Assists the Manager of Research & Sponsored Programs in designing and implementing a comprehensive education program on sponsored programs development, execution and compliance.